recently worked for Barrister Global network services inc. I handled several contracts for various clients and worked was performed successfully. Barrister Global network service inc. has not remitted any payment to me (technician), as a result, Barrister Global network services inc. garnished my wages by fabricating vicious lies purposely not paying the contracts. I made several attempts trying to resolve the issue with Barrister global network services inc. (payissues@barrister.com) numerous attempts failed.

1. barrister Global network services inc. does not honor all of the contracts

2. Barrister Global services network inc.does not pay on time

3. fabricate lies

4. commit fraud

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Barrister Global Services Network?

Comments

Cotati, California, United States #944064

I had the same issue, we should do something to stop them, they're stealing our work and money.

I have all the paper work that proves my work as successful but I did not get paid anyway for shipping reasons. late movement according to them, which is not in my hands since I always ship parts the next day of service.

10-15 Transit shady,unfair practices breaking laws. 10-15 Transit "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..." Read more Bravo Home Entertainment - Now calling themselves "D.E.I. Marketing" - still scamming! Bravo Home Entertainment "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..." Read more Instacart Worst Company Instacart "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..." Read more SRT - Pissed!! SRT "I have a monthly payment of $439.81 and NONE of my payments are going toward the principal only the interest. I got the car back in August. I'm behind 2..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more