It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.

I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.

I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.

I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.

Ed Stein

Littleton CO

720-335-9187

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Barrister Global Services Network and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barrister Global Services Network.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Staff category for more informed decision or compare Barrister Global Services Network to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barrister Global Services Network?

Comments

Ballwin, Missouri, United States #1193703

Do you want to go in a class action suit against barrister with me and a few others?

Let me know. All I would need is a >doc with your situation of no pay. Email me stllady2015@yahoo.com

Barrister_Global_Services

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation.Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister.

If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email payissues@barrister.com.If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website www.barrister.com.