Littleton, Colorado

It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.

I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.

I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.

I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.

Ed Stein

Littleton CO

720-335-9187

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Barrister Global Services Network?

Comments

Ballwin, Missouri, United States #1193703

Do you want to go in a class action suit against barrister with me and a few others?

Let me know. All I would need is a >doc with your situation of no pay. Email me stllady2015@yahoo.com

Barrister_Global_Services

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation.Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister.

If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email payissues@barrister.com.If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website www.barrister.com.

Black Mold: Saudi Arabia: B3H Corporation B3h Corporation "17 June 2015 I was employed with B3H Corporation (Shalimar, Florida) and taught English at King Abdulaziz Air Force Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The SAAD Oasis Compound Mishal Studio would be..." Read more SRT - Pissed!! SRT "I have a monthly payment of $439.81 and NONE of my payments are going toward the principal only the interest. I got the car back in August. I'm behind 2..." Read more Operation Bulldoze Construction - Review about Operation Bulldoze Kitchen Remodel from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Operation Bulldoze Construction " Anonymous 1 minute ago This company came in I gave them the blueprints and to my new kitchen and they took about a week and a half my wife loved there choice..." Read more Idc Technologies - Latest Techniques and Technology Idc Technologies "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more