Littleton, Colorado

It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.

I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.

I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.

I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.

Ed Stein

Littleton CO

720-335-9187

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Barrister Global Services Network?

Comments

Ballwin, Missouri, United States #1193703

Do you want to go in a class action suit against barrister with me and a few others?

Let me know. All I would need is a >doc with your situation of no pay. Email me stllady2015@yahoo.com

Barrister_Global_Services

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation.Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister.

If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email payissues@barrister.com.If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website www.barrister.com.