It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.
I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.
I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.
I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Barrister Global Services Network Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "THE MANAGEMENT AT THE NEW PHILADELPHIA OHIO STORE #68 IS POORLY TRAINED AND VERY RUDE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE ASSOCIATES , I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE..."
- "They offered a magnitude of offering (walk-out, full covered deck, A/C unit for the 5month build delay). Filed a BBB compliant and their response to a BBB compliant is to..."
- "Went on-line at Widespread Panic's official sale time for Red Rocks Amphitheatre. I was put in AXS.com's "Virtual waiting room." While waiting, I checked Stubhub right after the sale started. 25..."
- "I ordered three items, and two arrived damaged. They had a hole/run in the mesh. I immediately called a customer service representative, and was told I needed to..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."