Barrister Global Services Network - They haven't paid me for my work

It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders.

I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of my work.

I started working for them several years ago; and so far, very disatisfied with their treatment, lack of pay, lack of tech support and general irresponsibility.

I have contacted other techs in other parts of the country; their stories are the same as mine.

Ed Stein

Littleton CO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 02 #1193703 Ballwin, Missouri

Do you want to go in a class action suit against barrister with me and a few others?
Let me know. All I would need is a >doc with your situation of no pay. Email me

0 0 Reply

Jan 31 #1104123

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation. Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister. If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Barrister Global Services Network. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Barrister Global Services Network.
Filing a new complaint about