It is sad that a company that provides freelance work actually has a department called "Pay Issues" that should make you think before accepting work from them. I Accepted what I thought was a nice 3 day gig and even brought in another tech at their request. I had to miss one of the 3 days and my friend worked all 3 days.....that wa Mid-November and today in January 26th. STILL NO PAY and now their PayIssues department is telling me they only have me for 7.5 hours total. Neither of us paid.

BEWARE. BEWARE. BEWARE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of late payment unpayed hours and bad customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of barrister global services network work experience and associated monetary loss in the amount of $375. Barrister Global Services Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned barrister global services network work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Barrister Global Services Network.

Had an Experience with Barrister Global Services Network?

Comments

Barrister_Global_Services

As a long standing corporation, in business for over 35 years, we take pride in a successful and ethical operation.Thousands of technicians and hundreds of customers enjoy long-standing, successful relationships with Barrister.

If a technician has a concern involving payment, he/she should email payissues@barrister.com.If a customer or vendor has a concern, he/she should contact management via our company website www.barrister.com.